Table of Contents:
- Slide 1 Distant view of Diamondfeather from D&B.
- Slide 2 Distant view from Filer Ave.
- Slide 3 Private Property
- Slide 4 Closer view
- Slide 5 Driveway
- Slide 6 Garage
- Slide 7 Design element
- Slide 8 Back of house
- Slide 9 View from across the pond
- Slide 10 View of pond from covered deck
- Slide 11 Back of house
- Slide 12 Light tower
- Slide 13 Side view
- Slide 14 Side view
- Slide 15 Other side of garage
- Slide 16 Distant view
- Slide 17 View of the pond's water source
- Slide 18 View of the pond's water source
- Slide 19 View of the pond's dam
- Slide 20 Scenic view of the house by the pond.
Author: Jim Foerster created this presentation on 5/3/2002.
Home Page: jimfoerster.com
"Diamondfeather" was an underground home designed by architect Jay Pace.
It was one of four homes designed by Jay Pace and built in, or in the vicinity of, Twin Falls, ID. Unfortunately, this home no longer exists; but it's memory will live on.
Photography, PowerPoint presentation, and web page design by Jim Foerster © 2002-2016, all rights reserved.